The Veritas Foundation supports those proclaiming the Truth of the Kingdom of God with His Good News and love through Jesus Christ to the world.
This is God’s foundation.
- We value Christian stewardship and a lifestyle of generosity.
- We value developing relationships with the people and ministries Veritas invests in. To this end, we visit missionaries on the field and whenever possible, host those we are blessed to support.
- In addition to financial support, we value regular personal contact with our grantees, pray for them, and offer other relevant resources and connections when available.
Veritas values worldwide evangelism and the fulfilling of the Great Commission.
The Veritas Foundation was founded in 2005 with the intent to invest in the work of Christian mission around the world. The foundation was envisioned as a means of introducing future generations to the joy of Christian stewardship and a lifestyle of generosity.
The Veritas Foundation wishes to pass these values on to future generations.
Goals of the Veritas Foundation
We want to see the unreached and under-reached parts of the world touched with the love of God and know the salvation and healing power of Jesus.
- To continue to support those who preach the Good News of the Kingdom of God around the world.
- To continue to give so that others, as many as possible through our giving, will come to repentance and eternal life in Christ Jesus.
- To establish lifelong and eternal partnerships with those we support along with other groups, individuals, foundations, and ministries who share common goals and values with Veritas.
- Impart to the rest of the family and to future generations the joy of Christian stewardship and a lifestyle of generosity.
- Establish and model a commitment to prayer and hearing from God.
- Promote the importance of worldwide missions by providing financial support, but also through visits for encouragement and at times serving side by side with missionaries.
- To grow in faith together as a Foundation and individually.
- To be found faithful in the end with all that God has entrusted to us.